Monday, March 1, 2010

Whats in my Head

Hi, My little sister does this blogging thing, and she seems to be more happy after she blogs, so i want to see what the trick is, lol.
I am pregnant, I am 29 years old, and have a wonderful boyfriend. My sisters are my bestfriends. My parents mean alot to me, and I we have a dog who doesnt know who is mom or dad is, so he really should be the bloggernot me lol.
My Bf and I are house hunting and its not fun any more, at first YES, not any more. I get a vibe from my family they think BF is dragging his feet on the house huntting thing, but if they saw what we saw they wouldnt find any thing nice in our price reange. Then when we do find something we both love, the gov. wont lend money for that kind home! Really!
Peace OUT <3

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Kim, I am happy you are blogging. This will be great when baby comes and you can keep us posted hour by hour of what the baby is doing! Oh and I think Jack knows I am his mom, he just thinks I abandoned him!

    ReplyDelete